This past week has been interesting. That’s about all I think every one is able to agree upon. So let’s stop there an rather than form a finished tapestry, let’s step backed look just the pieces of the puzzle scattered on the table. Check this out.
1. We have a former president, impeached, coming forward into the spotlight, criticizing implicitly an administration mired in dilemmas. Agenda: must get wife into White House in 2016. No shame, opportunist. Talking of not using polls for decision making when he had the consummate pollmeister Dick Morris guiding every move. Carville’s been pretty quiet – but we’ll see for how much longer. This one is all about posturing and getting Hillary into office. Watch. It’s starting.
2. Deputy CIA Director decides to retire – wants to spend more time with family. Right.
3. The mixed up kid in Hong Kong. A pawn at this point.
4. A potential quagmire in Syria – paralysis by analysis. The sun hasn’t set on Benghazi. But Hillary was SecState then. Oh dear.
5. IRS – say no more other than they’re the agency chosen to play a major role in Obamacare. They’ve been working on procuring ammunition along with the DHS.
6. Hmm. What else? I may have missed a scandal so feel free to chime in, because we need more.
Funny in a sense. Troubling in another. Pay close attention to:
1. The silence of the Bushes. After all, it was all about change, right?
2. Keep your eye on the Clintons. Really. Bill in particular. Listen too. Words Matter.
3. And smile, smile, smile.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction makes sense. 2016 is just around the corner.
If the thunder don’t get you the lightening will. Just think for yourself.
Oh, and if you get a chance, check out Roger Waters’ UN performance. Different show without instruments and lasers.
To be continued…